Probability

more offers
less offers
Longford Town - Drogheda United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
37%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Longford Town vs Drogheda United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Ireland. Division 1s game between

Longford Town and Drogheda United scheduled for 02. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Longford Town vs Drogheda United free football tips

The Ireland. Division 1 match will be played on 02. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Longford Town is about to win this match with 31.66% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Drogheda United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.85% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.48% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Longford Town and Drogheda United would not finish with the away win with 29.1% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Drogheda United would not lose with 34.35% of probability. And there are 36.55% that the Ireland. Division 1 match between Longford Town and Drogheda United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.62% chances. This prediction is based on recent Longford Town and Drogheda United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.7%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.