Probability

more offers
less offers
Longford Town - Bray Wanderers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
30%
under
70%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

Longford Town vs Bray Wanderers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Ireland. Division 1s game between

Longford Town and Bray Wanderers scheduled for 13. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Longford Town vs Bray Wanderers free football tips

The Ireland. Division 1 match will be played on 13. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Longford Town is about to win this match with 35.94% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bray Wanderers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.02% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.04% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Longford Town and Bray Wanderers would not finish with the away win with 32.58% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bray Wanderers would not lose with 31.92% of probability. And there are 35.5% that the Ireland. Division 1 match between Longford Town and Bray Wanderers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.25% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.76% chances. This prediction is based on recent Longford Town and Bray Wanderers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.