Probability

more offers
less offers
Lokomotivi Tbilisi - Sioni Bolnisi

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
38%
x2
19%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-2
+2

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

-1
+1

AH1
53%
AH2
47%
You might be also interested in

Lokomotivi Tbilisi vs Sioni Bolnisi football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Georgia. Superleagues game between

Lokomotivi Tbilisi and Sioni Bolnisi scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lokomotivi Tbilisi vs Sioni Bolnisi free football tips

The Georgia. Superleague match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lokomotivi Tbilisi is about to win this match with 62.62% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sioni Bolnisi, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.47% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.91% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lokomotivi Tbilisi and Sioni Bolnisi would not finish with the away win with 42.73% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sioni Bolnisi would not lose with 19.09% of probability. And there are 38.18% that the Georgia. Superleague match between Lokomotivi Tbilisi and Sioni Bolnisi would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.47% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.53% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lokomotivi Tbilisi and Sioni Bolnisi played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.32%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.