Yandex Metrica counter
Lokomotiv Plovdiv - CSKA 1948 Sofia preview and betting tips | 04. 05. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Lokomotiv Plovdiv - CSKA 1948 Sofia BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Lokomotiv Plovdiv - CSKA 1948 Sofia

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

1 | x | 2 1sth

Not Available

over / under

Not Available

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs CSKA 1948 Sofia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Parva Ligas game between

Lokomotiv Plovdiv and CSKA 1948 Sofia scheduled for 04. 05. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs CSKA 1948 Sofia free football tips

The Parva Liga match will be played on 04. 05. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lokomotiv Plovdiv is about to win this match with 70.94% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, CSKA 1948 Sofia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.77% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.3% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lokomotiv Plovdiv and CSKA 1948 Sofia would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that CSKA 1948 Sofia would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Parva Liga match between Lokomotiv Plovdiv and CSKA 1948 Sofia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Lokomotiv Plovdiv and CSKA 1948 Sofia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar