Probability

more offers
less offers
Liepaja - Rigas Futbola skola

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
36%
x2
36%

over / under

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
65%
AH2
35%
You might be also interested in

Liepaja vs Rigas Futbola skola football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Latvia. Virsligas game between

Liepaja and Rigas Futbola skola scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Liepaja vs Rigas Futbola skola free football tips

The Latvia. Virsliga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Liepaja is about to win this match with 26.82% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Rigas Futbola skola, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.69% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.5% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Liepaja and Rigas Futbola skola would not finish with the away win with 27.18% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Rigas Futbola skola would not lose with 36.41% of probability. And there are 36.41% that the Latvia. Virsliga match between Liepaja and Rigas Futbola skola would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44% chances. This prediction is based on recent Liepaja and Rigas Futbola skola played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.