Probability

more offers
less offers
Liefering Salzburg - Austria Wien II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
40%
x2
19%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
86%
under
14%

2

over
84%
under
16%

2.5

over
72%
under
28%

3

over
67%
under
33%

3.5

over
54%
under
46%

4

over
44%
under
56%

4.5

over
37%
under
63%

5

over
26%
under
74%

5.5

over
23%
under
77%

6

over
15%
under
85%

6.5

over
12%
under
88%

7.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-4
+4

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-3
+3

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-2
+2

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1
+1

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

+1
-1

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Liefering Salzburg vs Austria Wien II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Austria. Erste Ligas game between

Liefering Salzburg and Austria Wien II scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Liefering Salzburg vs Austria Wien II free football tips

The Austria. Erste Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Liefering Salzburg is about to win this match with 62.94% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Austria Wien II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.53% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.54% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Liefering Salzburg and Austria Wien II would not finish with the away win with 41.34% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Austria Wien II would not lose with 18.5% of probability. And there are 40.16% that the Austria. Erste Liga match between Liefering Salzburg and Austria Wien II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 72.29% probability and under 2.5 goals with 27.7% chances. This prediction is based on recent Liefering Salzburg and Austria Wien II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 69.5%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.