Libertas - Tre Penne BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Libertas - Tre Penne

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
75%
x2
82%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
56%
AH2
44%

over / under home

0.5

over
57%
under
43%

over / under away

0.5

over
81%
under
19%
You might be also interested in

Libertas vs Tre Penne football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Campionatos game between

Libertas and Tre Penne scheduled for 25. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Libertas vs Tre Penne free football tips

The Campionato match will be played on 25. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Libertas is about to win this match with 16.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Tre Penne, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 60.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.75% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Libertas and Tre Penne would not finish with the away win with 42.88% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Tre Penne would not lose with 82.28% of probability. And there are 74.86% that the Campionato match between Libertas and Tre Penne would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.3% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.71% chances. This prediction is based on recent Libertas and Tre Penne played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.