Probability

more offers
less offers
Leicester City - Wigan Athletic

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
89%
12
85%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
96%
under
4%

1.5

over
85%
under
15%

1.75

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
80%
under
20%

2.25

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
67%
under
33%

2.75

over
63%
under
38%

3

over
58%
under
42%

3.25

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
50%
under
50%

3.75

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
34%
under
66%

4.25

over
31%
under
69%

4.5

over
31%
under
69%

4.75

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
17%
under
83%

5.25

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.75

over
16%
under
84%

6

over
15%
under
85%

6.25

over
16%
under
84%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.75

over
16%
under
84%

7.5

over
5%
under
95%

8.5

over
4%
under
96%

9.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-3.25
+3.25

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-3
+3

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-2.25
+2.25

AH1
38%
AH2
63%

-2
+2

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
47%
AH2
53%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
60%
AH2
40%

-1
+1

AH1
71%
AH2
29%
You might be also interested in

Leicester City vs Wigan Athletic football betting tips

Check out our preview for the FA Cups game between

Leicester City and Wigan Athletic scheduled for 04. 01. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Leicester City vs Wigan Athletic free football tips

The FA Cup match will be played on 04. 01. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Leicester City is about to win this match with 75.92% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wigan Athletic, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 9.49% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 14.6% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Leicester City and Wigan Athletic would not finish with the away win with 89.38% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Wigan Athletic would not lose with 25.26% of probability. And there are 85.36% that the FA Cup match between Leicester City and Wigan Athletic would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.29% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.71% chances. This prediction is based on recent Leicester City and Wigan Athletic played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.67%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.