Probability

more offers
less offers
LASK Linz - Sporting Lisbon

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-3
+3

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

LASK Linz vs Sporting Lisbon football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

LASK Linz and Sporting Lisbon scheduled for 12. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

LASK Linz vs Sporting Lisbon free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 12. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the LASK Linz is about to win this match with 46.75% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sporting Lisbon, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.55% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between LASK Linz and Sporting Lisbon would not finish with the away win with 36.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sporting Lisbon would not lose with 26.44% of probability. And there are 36.78% that the UEFA Europa League match between LASK Linz and Sporting Lisbon would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.92% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent LASK Linz and Sporting Lisbon played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.88%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.