Probability

more offers
less offers
Lamontville Golden Arrows - Bidvest Wits

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
34%
x2
35%

over / under

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
54%
under
46%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lamontville Golden Arrows vs Bidvest Wits football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Africa. Premier Soccer Leagues game between

Lamontville Golden Arrows and Bidvest Wits scheduled for 11. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lamontville Golden Arrows vs Bidvest Wits free football tips

The South Africa. Premier Soccer League match will be played on 11. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lamontville Golden Arrows is about to win this match with 29.66% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bidvest Wits, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.39% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lamontville Golden Arrows and Bidvest Wits would not finish with the away win with 31.12% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bidvest Wits would not lose with 34.88% of probability. And there are 34.01% that the South Africa. Premier Soccer League match between Lamontville Golden Arrows and Bidvest Wits would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 39.16% probability and under 2.5 goals with 60.83% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lamontville Golden Arrows and Bidvest Wits played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.64%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.