Probability

more offers
less offers
Lafnitz - Austria Klagenfurt

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
37%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lafnitz vs Austria Klagenfurt football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Austria. Erste Ligas game between

Lafnitz and Austria Klagenfurt scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lafnitz vs Austria Klagenfurt free football tips

The Austria. Erste Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lafnitz is about to win this match with 33.8% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Austria Klagenfurt, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.95% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.25% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lafnitz and Austria Klagenfurt would not finish with the away win with 29.06% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Austria Klagenfurt would not lose with 33.55% of probability. And there are 37.4% that the Austria. Erste Liga match between Lafnitz and Austria Klagenfurt would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.7% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.3% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lafnitz and Austria Klagenfurt played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 62.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.