Probability

more offers
less offers
Lada-Tolyatti - Zvezda Perm

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
12%
12
42%
x2
45%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
56%
under
44%

3.5

over
45%
under
55%

4

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
29%
under
71%

5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
17%
under
83%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

+2
-2

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
63%
AH2
37%

+3
-3

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+4
-4

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Lada-Tolyatti vs Zvezda Perm football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhyes game between

Lada-Tolyatti and Zvezda Perm scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lada-Tolyatti vs Zvezda Perm free football tips

The Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lada-Tolyatti is about to win this match with 9.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Zvezda Perm, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 74.93% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 15.49% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lada-Tolyatti and Zvezda Perm would not finish with the away win with 12.2% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Zvezda Perm would not lose with 45.45% of probability. And there are 42.35% that the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match between Lada-Tolyatti and Zvezda Perm would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.37% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.63% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lada-Tolyatti and Zvezda Perm played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.59%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.