Probability

more offers
less offers
Krylia Sovetov - Dynamo Moscow

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
35%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
84%
under
16%

1

over
81%
under
19%

1.5

over
63%
under
37%

2

over
51%
under
49%

2.5

over
38%
under
62%

3

over
25%
under
75%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

+1
-1

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Krylia Sovetov vs Dynamo Moscow football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. Premier Leagues game between

Krylia Sovetov and Dynamo Moscow scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Krylia Sovetov vs Dynamo Moscow free football tips

The Russia. Premier League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Krylia Sovetov is about to win this match with 26.07% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dynamo Moscow, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 43.45% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Krylia Sovetov and Dynamo Moscow would not finish with the away win with 28.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dynamo Moscow would not lose with 36.91% of probability. And there are 34.79% that the Russia. Premier League match between Krylia Sovetov and Dynamo Moscow would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 38.44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 61.56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Krylia Sovetov and Dynamo Moscow played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.