Probability

more offers
less offers
Krylia Sovetov - Dynamo Moscow

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
35%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
30%
under
70%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Krylia Sovetov vs Dynamo Moscow football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. Premier Leagues game between

Krylia Sovetov and Dynamo Moscow scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Krylia Sovetov vs Dynamo Moscow free football tips

The Russia. Premier League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Krylia Sovetov is about to win this match with 30.79% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dynamo Moscow, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.52% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.69% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Krylia Sovetov and Dynamo Moscow would not finish with the away win with 30.65% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dynamo Moscow would not lose with 34.68% of probability. And there are 34.68% that the Russia. Premier League match between Krylia Sovetov and Dynamo Moscow would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.42% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.58% chances. This prediction is based on recent Krylia Sovetov and Dynamo Moscow played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.05%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.