Probability

more offers
less offers
Korona Kielce - KS Cracovia

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Korona Kielce vs KS Cracovia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Korona Kielce and KS Cracovia scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Korona Kielce vs KS Cracovia free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Korona Kielce is about to win this match with 31.13% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, KS Cracovia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.65% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.22% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Korona Kielce and KS Cracovia would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that KS Cracovia would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Korona Kielce and KS Cracovia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.25% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.75% chances. This prediction is based on recent Korona Kielce and KS Cracovia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.