Probability

more offers
less offers
Kolstad - Gjovik-Lyn

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
38%
x2
28%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
70%
under
30%

3.5

over
50%
under
50%

4

over
41%
under
59%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1
+1

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

+1
-1

AH1
79%
AH2
21%
You might be also interested in

Kolstad vs Gjovik-Lyn football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Division 3. Group 5s game between

Kolstad and Gjovik-Lyn scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Kolstad vs Gjovik-Lyn free football tips

The Norway. Division 3. Group 5 match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Kolstad is about to win this match with 45.11% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gjovik-Lyn, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.24% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.65% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Kolstad and Gjovik-Lyn would not finish with the away win with 33.81% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gjovik-Lyn would not lose with 27.72% of probability. And there are 38.46% that the Norway. Division 3. Group 5 match between Kolstad and Gjovik-Lyn would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 69.82% probability and under 2.5 goals with 30.18% chances. This prediction is based on recent Kolstad and Gjovik-Lyn played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.