Probability

more offers
less offers
Kitchee - Happy Valley AA

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
44%
x2
11%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
69%
under
31%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Kitchee vs Happy Valley AA football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Hong Kong. Premier Leagues game between

Kitchee and Happy Valley AA scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Kitchee vs Happy Valley AA free football tips

The Hong Kong. Premier League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Kitchee is about to win this match with 76.75% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Happy Valley AA, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.37% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 12.88% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Kitchee and Happy Valley AA would not finish with the away win with 45.31% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Happy Valley AA would not lose with 10.86% of probability. And there are 43.83% that the Hong Kong. Premier League match between Kitchee and Happy Valley AA would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 68.57% probability and under 2.5 goals with 31.43% chances. This prediction is based on recent Kitchee and Happy Valley AA played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.