Probability

more offers
less offers
Khimki - Torpedo Moscow

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
35%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1
+1

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+1
-1

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Khimki vs Torpedo Moscow football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Cups game between

Khimki and Torpedo Moscow scheduled for 04. 03. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Khimki vs Torpedo Moscow free football tips

The Russian Cup match will be played on 04. 03. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Khimki is about to win this match with 35.59% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Torpedo Moscow, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.93% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.49% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Khimki and Torpedo Moscow would not finish with the away win with 33.14% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Torpedo Moscow would not lose with 32.02% of probability. And there are 34.84% that the Russian Cup match between Khimki and Torpedo Moscow would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.26% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.73% chances. This prediction is based on recent Khimki and Torpedo Moscow played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.38%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.