Probability

more offers
less offers
KFUM - KIL Toppfotball

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
38%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2
+2

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

-1
+1

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

KFUM vs KIL Toppfotball football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

KFUM and KIL Toppfotball scheduled for 27. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

KFUM vs KIL Toppfotball free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 27. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the KFUM is about to win this match with 52.29% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, KIL Toppfotball, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.79% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.91% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between KFUM and KIL Toppfotball would not finish with the away win with 38.19% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that KIL Toppfotball would not lose with 23.63% of probability. And there are 38.19% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between KFUM and KIL Toppfotball would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.24% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.77% chances. This prediction is based on recent KFUM and KIL Toppfotball played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.64%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.