Kecskemeti TE and Várda SE scheduled for 26. 05. 2023, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The OTP Bank Liga match will be played on 26. 05. 2023 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Kecskemeti TE is about to win this match with 49.26% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Várda SE, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.55% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.19% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Kecskemeti TE and Várda SE played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.71%.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.