Probability

more offers
less offers
Kayserispor - Сaykur Rizespor

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
36%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

+1
-1

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Kayserispor vs Сaykur Rizespor football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Turkey. SuperLigas game between

Kayserispor and Сaykur Rizespor scheduled for 09. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Kayserispor vs Сaykur Rizespor free football tips

The Turkey. SuperLiga match will be played on 09. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Kayserispor is about to win this match with 34.46% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Сaykur Rizespor, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.03% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.5% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Kayserispor and Сaykur Rizespor would not finish with the away win with 31% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Сaykur Rizespor would not lose with 32.79% of probability. And there are 36.2% that the Turkey. SuperLiga match between Kayserispor and Сaykur Rizespor would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.28% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.72% chances. This prediction is based on recent Kayserispor and Сaykur Rizespor played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.36%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.