Probability

more offers
less offers
Kayserispor - Сaykur Rizespor

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Kayserispor vs Сaykur Rizespor football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Turkey. SuperLigas game between

Kayserispor and Сaykur Rizespor scheduled for 09. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Kayserispor vs Сaykur Rizespor free football tips

The Turkey. SuperLiga match will be played on 09. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Kayserispor is about to win this match with 32.76% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Сaykur Rizespor, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.56% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.69% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Kayserispor and Сaykur Rizespor would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Сaykur Rizespor would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Turkey. SuperLiga match between Kayserispor and Сaykur Rizespor would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47% chances. This prediction is based on recent Kayserispor and Сaykur Rizespor played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.