Probability

more offers
less offers
Kariobangi Sharks - Western Stima

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
36%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2
+2

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

-1
+1

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Kariobangi Sharks vs Western Stima football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Kenya. Premier Leagues game between

Kariobangi Sharks and Western Stima scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Kariobangi Sharks vs Western Stima free football tips

The Kenya. Premier League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Kariobangi Sharks is about to win this match with 53.1% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Western Stima, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.24% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Kariobangi Sharks and Western Stima would not finish with the away win with 40.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Western Stima would not lose with 23.33% of probability. And there are 35.89% that the Kenya. Premier League match between Kariobangi Sharks and Western Stima would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.91% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent Kariobangi Sharks and Western Stima played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.26%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.