Probability

more offers
less offers
Kapfenberger - Ried

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
21%
12
39%
x2
40%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1
+1

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

+1
-1

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
63%
AH2
37%

+2
-2

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+3
-3

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+4
-4

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+4.5
-4.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Kapfenberger vs Ried football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Austria. Erste Ligas game between

Kapfenberger and Ried scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Kapfenberger vs Ried free football tips

The Austria. Erste Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Kapfenberger is about to win this match with 19.45% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ried, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 58.39% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.16% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Kapfenberger and Ried would not finish with the away win with 20.58% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ried would not lose with 40.46% of probability. And there are 38.96% that the Austria. Erste Liga match between Kapfenberger and Ried would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.45% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Kapfenberger and Ried played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.12%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.