Probability

more offers
less offers
Kapfenberger - Ried

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
23%
12
38%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
59%
AH2
41%
You might be also interested in

Kapfenberger vs Ried football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Austria. Erste Ligas game between

Kapfenberger and Ried scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Kapfenberger vs Ried free football tips

The Austria. Erste Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Kapfenberger is about to win this match with 21.95% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ried, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 53.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.29% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Kapfenberger and Ried would not finish with the away win with 22.85% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ried would not lose with 39.06% of probability. And there are 38.09% that the Austria. Erste Liga match between Kapfenberger and Ried would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.7% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.3% chances. This prediction is based on recent Kapfenberger and Ried played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.