Probability

more offers
less offers
Kapfenberger - Ried

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
67%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
59%
AH2
41%
You might be also interested in

Kapfenberger vs Ried football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Austria. Erste Ligas game between

Kapfenberger and Ried scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Kapfenberger vs Ried free football tips

The Austria. Erste Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Kapfenberger is about to win this match with 22.63% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ried, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 53.33% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.04% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Kapfenberger and Ried would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ried would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Austria. Erste Liga match between Kapfenberger and Ried would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.89% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.11% chances. This prediction is based on recent Kapfenberger and Ried played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.