Kabwe Warriors - Green Buffaloes BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Kabwe Warriors - Green Buffaloes

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
70%
12
65%
x2
65%

over / under

1.75

over
51%
under
49%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
63%
under
37%

over / under away

0.5

over
60%
under
40%
You might be also interested in

Kabwe Warriors vs Green Buffaloes football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Super Leagues game between

Kabwe Warriors and Green Buffaloes scheduled for 26. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Kabwe Warriors vs Green Buffaloes free football tips

The Super League match will be played on 26. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Kabwe Warriors is about to win this match with 34.92% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Green Buffaloes, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.9% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 35.19% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Kabwe Warriors and Green Buffaloes would not finish with the away win with 69.9% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Green Buffaloes would not lose with 65.06% of probability. And there are 65.06% that the Super League match between Kabwe Warriors and Green Buffaloes would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Kabwe Warriors and Green Buffaloes played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 39.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.