Probability

more offers
less offers
Juventus - Udinese Calcio

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
47%
12
43%
x2
10%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-4
+4

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-3
+3

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-2
+2

AH1
44%
AH2
56%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
56%
AH2
44%

-1
+1

AH1
73%
AH2
27%
You might be also interested in

Juventus vs Udinese Calcio football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Juventus and Udinese Calcio scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Juventus vs Udinese Calcio free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Juventus is about to win this match with 79.43% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Udinese Calcio, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 6.51% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 14.06% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Juventus and Udinese Calcio would not finish with the away win with 47% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Udinese Calcio would not lose with 9.98% of probability. And there are 43.03% that the Italy. Serie A match between Juventus and Udinese Calcio would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42% chances. This prediction is based on recent Juventus and Udinese Calcio played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 39.49%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.