Probability

more offers
less offers
Juventus - Udinese Calcio

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
46%
12
42%
x2
12%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
57%
AH2
43%
You might be also interested in

Juventus vs Udinese Calcio football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Juventus and Udinese Calcio scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Juventus vs Udinese Calcio free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Juventus is about to win this match with 75.95% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Udinese Calcio, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 7.35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.71% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Juventus and Udinese Calcio would not finish with the away win with 45.82% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Udinese Calcio would not lose with 11.68% of probability. And there are 42.49% that the Italy. Serie A match between Juventus and Udinese Calcio would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56.92% probability and under 2.5 goals with 43.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent Juventus and Udinese Calcio played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 39.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.