Probability

more offers
less offers
Juventus - Lazio

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
36%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2
+2

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Juventus vs Lazio football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy Super Cups game between

Juventus and Lazio scheduled for 22. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Juventus vs Lazio free football tips

The Italy Super Cup match will be played on 22. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Juventus is about to win this match with 46.69% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lazio, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.14% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.17% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Juventus and Lazio would not finish with the away win with 37.48% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lazio would not lose with 26.54% of probability. And there are 35.97% that the Italy Super Cup match between Juventus and Lazio would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.55% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.45% chances. This prediction is based on recent Juventus and Lazio played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.53%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.