Probability

more offers
less offers
Juventus - Lazio

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
38%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-3
+3

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2
+2

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1
+1

AH1
44%
AH2
56%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Juventus vs Lazio football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy Super Cups game between

Juventus and Lazio scheduled for 22. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Juventus vs Lazio free football tips

The Italy Super Cup match will be played on 22. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Juventus is about to win this match with 57.52% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lazio, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.38% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.1% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Juventus and Lazio would not finish with the away win with 41.07% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lazio would not lose with 21.35% of probability. And there are 37.58% that the Italy Super Cup match between Juventus and Lazio would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.51% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.49% chances. This prediction is based on recent Juventus and Lazio played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.25%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.