Probability

more offers
less offers
JSM Skikda - Racing Club Relizane

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
34%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
80%
under
20%

1.5

over
61%
under
39%

2

over
47%
under
53%

2.5

over
35%
under
65%

3

over
23%
under
77%

3.5

over
18%
under
82%

4

over
11%
under
89%

4.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1
+1

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

JSM Skikda vs Racing Club Relizane football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Algeria. Ligue 2s game between

JSM Skikda and Racing Club Relizane scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

JSM Skikda vs Racing Club Relizane free football tips

The Algeria. Ligue 2 match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the JSM Skikda is about to win this match with 40.69% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Racing Club Relizane, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.88% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between JSM Skikda and Racing Club Relizane would not finish with the away win with 35.97% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Racing Club Relizane would not lose with 29.78% of probability. And there are 34.25% that the Algeria. Ligue 2 match between JSM Skikda and Racing Club Relizane would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 34.86% probability and under 2.5 goals with 65.14% chances. This prediction is based on recent JSM Skikda and Racing Club Relizane played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 42.21%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.