Japan - Costa Rica BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Japan - Costa Rica

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
88%
12
78%
x2
33%

over / under

2.25

over
53%
under
47%

6.5

over
3%
under
97%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
84%
under
16%

over / under away

0.5

over
48%
under
52%
You might be also interested in

Japan vs Costa Rica football betting tips

Check out our preview for the World Cups game between

Japan and Costa Rica scheduled for 27. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Japan vs Costa Rica free football tips

The World Cup match will be played on 27. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Japan is about to win this match with 66.38% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Costa Rica, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.74% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.87% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Japan and Costa Rica would not finish with the away win with 88.36% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Costa Rica would not lose with 33.32% of probability. And there are 78.3% that the World Cup match between Japan and Costa Rica would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Japan and Costa Rica played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 40.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.