Probability

more offers
less offers
Ipswich Town - Coventry City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
36%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Ipswich Town vs Coventry City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. FA Cups game between

Ipswich Town and Coventry City scheduled for 10. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ipswich Town vs Coventry City free football tips

The England. FA Cup match will be played on 10. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ipswich Town is about to win this match with 44.89% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Coventry City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.64% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.48% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ipswich Town and Coventry City would not finish with the away win with 36.8% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Coventry City would not lose with 27.54% of probability. And there are 35.66% that the England. FA Cup match between Ipswich Town and Coventry City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ipswich Town and Coventry City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.