Probability

more offers
less offers
Internazionale Milano - Barcelona

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
38%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
12%
AH2
89%

-3
+3

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-2
+2

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1
+1

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

+1
-1

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Internazionale Milano vs Barcelona football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Internazionale Milano and Barcelona scheduled for 10. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Internazionale Milano vs Barcelona free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 10. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Internazionale Milano is about to win this match with 58.24% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Barcelona, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.46% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.3% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Internazionale Milano and Barcelona would not finish with the away win with 41.02% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Barcelona would not lose with 20.55% of probability. And there are 38.43% that the UEFA Champions League match between Internazionale Milano and Barcelona would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.85% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.15% chances. This prediction is based on recent Internazionale Milano and Barcelona played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.