Probability

more offers
less offers
Iceland (Women) - Hungary (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
42%
x2
13%

over / under

1.5

over
84%
under
16%

2.5

over
67%
under
33%

3

over
59%
under
41%

3.5

over
49%
under
51%

4.5

over
29%
under
71%

5.5

over
17%
under
83%

6.5

over
11%
under
89%

7.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
56%
AH2
44%
You might be also interested in

Iceland (Women) vs Hungary (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship. Womens game between

Iceland (Women) and Hungary (Women) scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Iceland (Women) vs Hungary (Women) free football tips

The UEFA European Championship. Women match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Iceland (Women) is about to win this match with 73.35% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hungary (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.25% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.4% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Iceland (Women) and Hungary (Women) would not finish with the away win with 45.27% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hungary (Women) would not lose with 12.53% of probability. And there are 42.21% that the UEFA European Championship. Women match between Iceland (Women) and Hungary (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.06% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.94% chances. This prediction is based on recent Iceland (Women) and Hungary (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.01%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.