Yandex Metrica counter
Hutnik Krakow - Stal Rzeszów preview and betting tips | 16. 10. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Hutnik Krakow - Stal Rzeszów BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Hutnik Krakow - Stal Rzeszów

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
77%
x2
82%

over / under

2.75

over
51%
under
49%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
58%
under
42%

1

over
38%
under
62%

1.5

over
25%
under
75%

2.5

over
8%
under
92%

3.5

over
6%
under
94%

over / under away

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
77%
under
23%

1.5

over
61%
under
39%

2

over
41%
under
59%

2.5

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
8%
under
92%
You might be also interested in

Hutnik Krakow vs Stal Rzeszów football betting tips

Check out our preview for the 2. Liga Easts game between

Hutnik Krakow and Stal Rzeszów scheduled for 16. 10. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hutnik Krakow vs Stal Rzeszów free football tips

The 2. Liga East match will be played on 16. 10. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hutnik Krakow is about to win this match with 14.56% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Stal Rzeszów, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 64.22% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.21% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hutnik Krakow and Stal Rzeszów would not finish with the away win with 40.24% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Stal Rzeszów would not lose with 82.3% of probability. And there are 77.46% that the 2. Liga East match between Hutnik Krakow and Stal Rzeszów would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Hutnik Krakow and Stal Rzeszów played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.33%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar