Probability

more offers
less offers
Hull City - Stoke City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
37%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Hull City vs Stoke City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Hull City and Stoke City scheduled for 07. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hull City vs Stoke City free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 07. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hull City is about to win this match with 40.85% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Stoke City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.66% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.48% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hull City and Stoke City would not finish with the away win with 34.35% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Stoke City would not lose with 29.1% of probability. And there are 36.55% that the England. Championship match between Hull City and Stoke City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hull City and Stoke City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.94%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.