Probability

more offers
less offers
Hradec Kralove - Vysocina Jihlava

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
36%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2
-2

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Hradec Kralove vs Vysocina Jihlava football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Czech Republic. 2 Ligas game between

Hradec Kralove and Vysocina Jihlava scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hradec Kralove vs Vysocina Jihlava free football tips

The Czech Republic. 2 Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hradec Kralove is about to win this match with 44.43% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Vysocina Jihlava, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.64% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hradec Kralove and Vysocina Jihlava would not finish with the away win with 36.73% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Vysocina Jihlava would not lose with 27.65% of probability. And there are 35.62% that the Czech Republic. 2 Liga match between Hradec Kralove and Vysocina Jihlava would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.78% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.22% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hradec Kralove and Vysocina Jihlava played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.