Probability

more offers
less offers
Hradec Kralove - Vysocina Jihlava

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
35%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Hradec Kralove vs Vysocina Jihlava football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Czech Republic. 2 Ligas game between

Hradec Kralove and Vysocina Jihlava scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hradec Kralove vs Vysocina Jihlava free football tips

The Czech Republic. 2 Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hradec Kralove is about to win this match with 41.77% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Vysocina Jihlava, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.72% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.51% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hradec Kralove and Vysocina Jihlava would not finish with the away win with 35.84% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Vysocina Jihlava would not lose with 28.85% of probability. And there are 35.31% that the Czech Republic. 2 Liga match between Hradec Kralove and Vysocina Jihlava would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.73% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.26% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hradec Kralove and Vysocina Jihlava played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.16%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.