Probability

more offers
less offers
Horsens - Silkeborg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
37%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1
+1

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Horsens vs Silkeborg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Landspokals game between

Horsens and Silkeborg scheduled for 04. 03. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Horsens vs Silkeborg free football tips

The Denmark. Landspokal match will be played on 04. 03. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Horsens is about to win this match with 49.19% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Silkeborg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.34% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Horsens and Silkeborg would not finish with the away win with 38.54% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Silkeborg would not lose with 24.96% of probability. And there are 36.5% that the Denmark. Landspokal match between Horsens and Silkeborg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.31% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent Horsens and Silkeborg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.07%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.