Yandex Metrica counter
Hlučín - Slovan Rosice preview and betting tips | 16. 10. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Hlučín - Slovan Rosice BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Hlučín - Slovan Rosice

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
73%
12
73%
x2
54%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

+1
-1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Hlučín vs Slovan Rosice football betting tips

Check out our preview for the 3. Liga MSFLs game between

Hlučín and Slovan Rosice scheduled for 16. 10. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hlučín vs Slovan Rosice free football tips

The 3. Liga MSFL match will be played on 16. 10. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hlučín is about to win this match with 47.22% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Slovan Rosice, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.04% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.73% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hlučín and Slovan Rosice would not finish with the away win with 72.82% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Slovan Rosice would not lose with 53.78% of probability. And there are 73.4% that the 3. Liga MSFL match between Hlučín and Slovan Rosice would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.51% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hlučín and Slovan Rosice played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.94%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar