HHC - Spakenburg BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
HHC - Spakenburg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
80%
12
77%
x2
43%

over / under

3.25

over
46%
under
54%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
84%
under
16%

over / under away

0.5

over
65%
under
35%
You might be also interested in

HHC vs Spakenburg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Tweede Divisies game between

HHC and Spakenburg scheduled for 26. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

HHC vs Spakenburg free football tips

The Tweede Divisie match will be played on 26. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the HHC is about to win this match with 56.23% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Spakenburg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.9% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.87% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between HHC and Spakenburg would not finish with the away win with 80.14% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Spakenburg would not lose with 43.1% of probability. And there are 76.78% that the Tweede Divisie match between HHC and Spakenburg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent HHC and Spakenburg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.92%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.