Probability

more offers
less offers
Hertha BSC - Freiburg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Hertha BSC vs Freiburg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

Hertha BSC and Freiburg scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hertha BSC vs Freiburg free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hertha BSC is about to win this match with 46.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Freiburg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.3% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.72% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hertha BSC and Freiburg would not finish with the away win with 36.55% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Freiburg would not lose with 26.34% of probability. And there are 37.11% that the Germany. Bundesliga match between Hertha BSC and Freiburg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.2% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.8% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hertha BSC and Freiburg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.36%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.