Probability

more offers
less offers
Herediano - Waterhouse

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
42%
x2
13%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-3
+3

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-2
+2

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

-1
+1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%
You might be also interested in

Herediano vs Waterhouse football betting tips

Check out our preview for the CONCACAF Leagues game between

Herediano and Waterhouse scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Herediano vs Waterhouse free football tips

The CONCACAF League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Herediano is about to win this match with 72.52% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Waterhouse, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.19% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.3% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Herediano and Waterhouse would not finish with the away win with 45.1% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Waterhouse would not lose with 13.4% of probability. And there are 41.5% that the CONCACAF League match between Herediano and Waterhouse would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.22% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.78% chances. This prediction is based on recent Herediano and Waterhouse played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.