Probability

more offers
less offers
Herediano - Waterhouse

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
39%
x2
19%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-2
+2

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

-1
+1

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Herediano vs Waterhouse football betting tips

Check out our preview for the CONCACAF Leagues game between

Herediano and Waterhouse scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Herediano vs Waterhouse free football tips

The CONCACAF League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Herediano is about to win this match with 61.74% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Waterhouse, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.23% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.03% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Herediano and Waterhouse would not finish with the away win with 42.7% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Waterhouse would not lose with 18.79% of probability. And there are 38.5% that the CONCACAF League match between Herediano and Waterhouse would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.97% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.02% chances. This prediction is based on recent Herediano and Waterhouse played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.3%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.