Probability

more offers
less offers
Helsingborgs - Ostersunds

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
35%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2
-2

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Helsingborgs vs Ostersunds football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Sweden. Allsvenskans game between

Helsingborgs and Ostersunds scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Helsingborgs vs Ostersunds free football tips

The Sweden. Allsvenskan match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Helsingborgs is about to win this match with 45.42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ostersunds, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.5% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.08% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Helsingborgs and Ostersunds would not finish with the away win with 37.38% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ostersunds would not lose with 27.18% of probability. And there are 35.44% that the Sweden. Allsvenskan match between Helsingborgs and Ostersunds would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.92% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent Helsingborgs and Ostersunds played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.