Probability

more offers
less offers
Helsingborgs - Ostersunds

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Helsingborgs vs Ostersunds football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Sweden. Allsvenskans game between

Helsingborgs and Ostersunds scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Helsingborgs vs Ostersunds free football tips

The Sweden. Allsvenskan match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Helsingborgs is about to win this match with 42.57% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ostersunds, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.23% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.2% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Helsingborgs and Ostersunds would not finish with the away win with 35.58% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ostersunds would not lose with 28.56% of probability. And there are 35.86% that the Sweden. Allsvenskan match between Helsingborgs and Ostersunds would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Helsingborgs and Ostersunds played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.19%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.