Probability

more offers
less offers
Hellerup IK - Helsingor

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
21%
12
38%
x2
41%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+2
-2

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%
You might be also interested in

Hellerup IK vs Helsingor football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. 2nd Divisions game between

Hellerup IK and Helsingor scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hellerup IK vs Helsingor free football tips

The Denmark. 2nd Division match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hellerup IK is about to win this match with 18.88% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Helsingor, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 57.96% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.16% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hellerup IK and Helsingor would not finish with the away win with 20.79% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Helsingor would not lose with 40.88% of probability. And there are 38.33% that the Denmark. 2nd Division match between Hellerup IK and Helsingor would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.39% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.61% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hellerup IK and Helsingor played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.