Probability

more offers
less offers
Hellas Verona - Torino

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

3

over
29%
under
71%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-2
+2

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1
+1

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Hellas Verona vs Torino football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Hellas Verona and Torino scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hellas Verona vs Torino free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hellas Verona is about to win this match with 35.04% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Torino, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.68% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.27% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hellas Verona and Torino would not finish with the away win with 32.03% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Torino would not lose with 32.46% of probability. And there are 35.51% that the Italy. Serie A match between Hellas Verona and Torino would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.97% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.04% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hellas Verona and Torino played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.87%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.